Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel World’s Largest Underground River
〜Underground exploration museum “RyuQkan”〜
A new challenge issued by disaster prevention facilities in Japan is for them to help achieve the goal of becoming a “tourism developed country!"
Japan's world-class disaster prevention system and huge underground shrine “Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel” A social experiment (2nd) achieving even more appealing and “deepening” will start from March 23, 2019!
- Open period: Everyday (including Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
* Tours are not held on certain days due to facility inspections. Please check the reservation website for details.
- Open hours: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tour courses: There are three types of courses available
(1) Impressive! Vertical Shaft Experience Course (about 110 minutes) Up to 20 people / 3,000 yen (tax included)
(2) Search Deep! Pump Course (about 100 minutes) Up to 20 people / 2,500 yen (tax included)
(3) Freely Participate! Underground Shrine Course (about 55 minutes) Up to 50 people / 1,000 yen (tax included)*
*500 yen (tax included) for school trips