Title Aizendo Hall

  • Oita
Topic(s):
Historic Sites/Castle Ruins Shrines/Temples/Churches
Medium/Media of Use:
Web Page App, QR code, etc.
Text Length:
≤250 Words
FY Prepared:
2023
Associated Tourism Board:
taketashitagengokaisetsukyogikai
Associated Address:
Taketa teramachi, Taketa City, Oita

愛染堂


 国の重要文化財である愛染堂は1635年に大勝院という寺の一部として建立された、竹田市最古の木造建築物です。その後、1874年に岡城の信仰の中心であった願成院の本堂になりました。岡城が廃城となった後、願成院は愛染堂のある丘の上に移築されました。


 方形の建物は、江戸時代(1603-1867)初期の寺院建築の興味深い一例です。張り出した宝形造の屋根が特徴的で、複雑に組み合わされた腕木によって支えられています。屋根の四隅には人面が彫られ、その縁は邪鬼(じゃき)と呼ばれる小さな鬼のような生き物を描いた彫刻が支えています。


 本尊の愛染明王は恋愛、結婚、家庭円満を司ると信じられているため、愛染堂は縁結びのスポットとして人気を集めています。


 愛染堂の内壁には、死者を極楽浄土に導く天使のような存在とされる「天女」など、天人を描いた壁画が飾られています。17世紀に描かれた壁画は繊細で傷みやすいため、年2回、春と秋のみ一般に公開されています。

愛染堂


愛染堂建於1635年,是竹田地區最古老的木造建築。它最初是另一座寺廟「大勝院」的一部分,1868年,明治政府(1868-1912)頒布「神佛分離」的法令,大勝院被廢棄。1874年岡城拆除,岡城的信仰中心「願成院」遷移到這裡,愛染堂也成為了願成院的新本堂(正殿)。

如果想了解江戶時代(1603-1867)早期有趣的寺廟建築,請不要錯過愛染堂。這座正方形建築,其帳篷狀的「寶形造」屋頂(攢尖頂)由複雜交錯的木支架支撐著;屋頂四角雕刻著一些人臉;被稱為「邪鬼」的小惡鬼雕塑支撐著屋頂的邊緣。

很多人相信參拜愛染堂有利於結緣,這是因為堂內本尊愛染明王被視為守護戀愛婚配、家庭和諧的神明。

愛染堂內的壁畫出自17世紀,上面畫著引領亡者前往極樂淨土的天女等神明。由於這些精美的壁畫十分脆弱,每年只在春秋兩季各開放一次。愛染堂也以賞櫻、賞楓、賞竹出名,已被指定為國家重要文化財產。

爱染堂


爱染堂建于1635年,是竹田地区最古老的木构建筑。最初它是另一座寺庙“大胜院”的一部分,1868年明治政府(1868-1912)颁布“神佛分离”的法令后,大胜院被废弃。1874年冈城拆除后,冈城的信仰中心“愿成院”迁至此处,爱染堂也成为了愿成院的新本堂(正殿)。

这座四方形建筑是江户时代(1603-1867)早期寺庙建筑的一个有趣实例。复杂交错的木支架支撑着帐篷状的“宝形造”屋顶(攒尖顶);屋顶四角雕刻着一些人脸;被称为“邪鬼”的小恶鬼雕塑支撑着屋顶的边缘。

爱染堂的本尊爱染明王被认为是守护恋爱婚配、家庭和谐的神明,因此人们相信参拜该殿有利于结缘。

爱染堂内的壁画描绘着引领亡者前往极乐净土的天女等神明。由于这些17世纪的精美壁画十分脆弱,所以每年只在春秋两季各开放一次。爱染堂是赏樱、赏枫、赏竹的名所,已被指定为国家重要文化财产。

아이젠도


 국가 중요문화재인 아이젠도는 1635년에 다이쇼인 절이라는 절의 일부로 세워진 다케타시에서 가장 오래된 목조 건축물입니다. 이후 1874년에 오카 성 내 신앙의 중심이었던 간조인 절의 본당이 되었습니다. 오카 성이 폐성된 후, 간조인 절은 아이젠도가 있는 언덕 위로 위치를 옮겼습니다.


 사각형으로 된 건물은 에도시대(1603-1867) 초기 사원 건축의 흥미로운 예시 중 하나입니다. 밖으로 내달은 4각뿔 모양의 지붕이 특징이며, 복잡하게 조합된 완목이 이를 지탱하고 있습니다. 지붕의 네 모퉁이에는 사람의 얼굴이 새겨져 있으며, 그 테두리는 사귀(邪鬼)라고 불리는 작은 귀신같은 생물이 그려진 조각이 받쳐주고 있습니다.


 본존의 애염 명왕은 연애, 결혼, 화목한 가정을 관장하는 신으로 여겨지고 있어 아이젠도는 인연을 맺어주는 명소로 인기를 끌고 있습니다.


 아이젠도의 내벽에는 죽은 자를 극락정토로 인도하는 천사와 같은 존재로 여겨지는 ‘천녀’를 비롯한 천상계의 인물을 그린 벽화가 장식되어 있습니다. 17세기에 그려진 벽화는 섬세하여 손상되기 쉽기에 1년에 2번, 봄과 가을에만 일반인에게 공개됩니다.

Aizendo Hall


Aizendo Hall was built in 1635, making it the oldest wooden structure in Taketa. It began as part of a temple called Daishoin, but in 1874 it was converted into the new main hall of Ganjoin Temple, the principal site of worship at Oka Castle. Ganjoin was relocated to the hilltop site of Aizendo Hall after the castle was demolished.


The square structure is an intriguing example of temple architecture from the early Edo period (1603–1867). Distinctive features include an overhanging tent roof, which is supported by an intricate construction of interlocking wooden brackets. Faces are carved into the pieces at the corners of the roof, the edges of which are held up by sculptures of small demon-like creatures called jaki.


Aizendo is thought to be beneficial for matchmaking; the temple’s main deity, Aizen Myo-o, is believed to control love, marriage, and household harmony.


The interior walls of Aizendo are decorated with murals depicting heavenly beings such as the tennyo, celestial figures that lead the dead to paradise. Due to the delicate nature of these seventeenth-century murals, the hall is only open to the public twice a year, in spring and autumn. Aizendo has been designated an Important Cultural Property.

Search